Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://www.lovinmanager.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on LovinManager's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LovinManager's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by LovinManager at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LovinManager's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. LovinManager makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, LovinManager does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall LovinManager or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LovinManager's website, even if LovinManager or a LovinManager authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on LovinManager's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LovinManager does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. LovinManager may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However LovinManager does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We find out that a few people just want to get a FREE service from us. We guarantee every clients will get more readers to their bloglovin account, increase engagements & readership to account and blogs, we don't guarantee followers.
In order to claim refund, please follow the instructions below:
- Open new ticket using the contact form http://www.lovinmanager.com/contact/ with subject "REFUND"
- Tell us your name, your paypal email, paypal transaction ID, and screnshot of your visitor tracking software such as: Google analytics / Histats / etc and also your bloglovin traffic stats.
- Once we confirm things, If you are eligible, wait for up to 48 hours to get your refund.
LovinManager may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.